Followers

do you like my blog?=]

help me to click this,thx a million!

Friday, June 3, 2011

pissed off

just came back from account tuition
i had promised to my super duper cute teacher mr tay
i will be there to sit for account exam tomorrow

suppose that i should study for my account paper right now
but my mood is freaking bad now

u know why
happily i had planned to go to hui lin's house study together
since i have not gone to her house for a long time
about 6 weeks
and u guys know that 
study with a partner and study alone at midnight are exactly different man
the thing that annoyed me is after i had planned everything perfectly
i phoned my mum
she don't allow me to go!
she want me to study at home.!

i tried to persuade her gentle-ly  (really gentle-ly in the beginning)
and i dun know why she order me to study at home so rudely (i can't think of any other suitable adjective)
i really have no idea for her stubborn
now is HOLIDAY
and u want me to study at home alone
moreover u know what's the time now?approaching midnight already u know.
the one who need to study is me and not you!

i called her for 4 times.
the forth time i called her i was on the way home.
i give up to beg her.
i have a quarrel with her
she seem like she had done nothing wrong.
she said that i drive her crazy
omg.
i really pissed off

why can't you just allow me to go to huilin's house
huilin's mum will fetch me back what
will there be any trouble for you?
just a night,and i go for study
not for hang out with bf,clubbing or bla bla bla
really dun knw what's the point for ur deed.

ishhhhhh.
u spoil my mood.
hng.
u want study u study larrhh
u represent me to sit for exam tomorrow larrhhh.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes parents are quite tension with their job or other things ,they cant really cool down and think what you all really want . Parents always thought that what they had done for their child is the best . What about you try to sit down with your parents and discuss about your problem and what you need and your thought . Try to persuade them with a nice way . If it is reasonable , they will allow you to do it . ^

    ReplyDelete