Followers

do you like my blog?=]

help me to click this,thx a million!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Template

tadaa~~
do you all find that i had change my template all that?
heheee.=D

i spent about 2 hours for that in yesterday midnight.haha
but it is worth.
simple & nice right?

i know you guys sure feel shock to see me posting article in english.
i m nt used to speak in english

the reason why i post this article is to show the new font in my blog
aha XD
i damn love it.........!!
the font name is GEO.
it is freaking lovely mann!
guys~let's go and change your font into GEO now.
i'm sure you will fall in love with it.

feel like doing speech essay = =


errr..i could hardly type.
i'm trying to type as more words with least grammar mistakes as i can==
type an article in english feel like killing me you know
end here.

ohyea.
happy holiday everyone!!!!



hey you!
dun laugh at my broken english!
XD 

1 comment: