Followers

do you like my blog?=]

help me to click this,thx a million!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

random post

hii guys i'm back!:D
i have been disappear for a long time i know.
yes,again.
busy for my final exam.

seems like i'm chasing after the time.
but i just couldn't reach him.
as time can fly. bt i can't.XD

i find that almost all article i post before relates with exam.
i dun knw why.
is coincidence(not condition XD)
well,no more exam for this year!
after today,my article will only relates with HOLIDAY.
ahaaha.

now,show u guys some of my hang out pic after exam.
:)







that's all
my smilling is so fake.XD
yihee
but at least better than someone
who dun even know how to smile in front of camera
hahaa,yes i m mentioning YOU

and recently,
someone special 's birthday
i made a cake :D
and the cake taste good(i think so)
bt looks not that good.
ahaa,doesn't matter.
as long as the (some1 special) satisfy with that.:D
here's the pic..



before the white cream melts it looks nice,really:((


lastly,show u guys my pic with braces.XD
yeeeheeee=D
all the pic below i snap after i had been cut my fringe :D


the abnormal 1. (yucksssss!XD)




the normal 1. (hmmmm...XD)

 this consider as normal since i didnt show my scary bracesXD



so,what's ur comment?with shorter fringe better?:)




p/s: i'm the gia shu type.absolutely.

1 comment: